Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Bump


Well here it is- my little bump and my first pair of maternity pants. I only really need the maternity pants because the biggest part of my tummy is right where my pants are supposed to button. I've felt like my pants were strangling me for about four weeks. I don't believe in crack baring low-rise pants (although now that I've seen my maternity options I may rethink my stance) so I've resorted to sweat pants or a belly band. I've got to say though, it was nice to have pants that fit today. Everyone keeps telling me it's a very fashionable time to be pregnant but from what I've seen the options are either really ugly, really expensive, or both. I do like the long t-shirts from down east ($10).

I went to the doctor again today and they couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler again. I had another ultrasound and everything is still looking good. I was nervous because I stopped my twice daily injections and hormones at 14 weeks as instructed. It was nice to know everything is going well in there. Red Fish was very impressed with the ultrasound this time because the baby was wiggling like crazy and she thought it was really funny.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

Seeing your "bump" makes it seem so real to me!!

Blogful said...

It's a very nice bump. Good work. Excited to follow your progress.

Richinsrock said...

I sure wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant. I agree that cloths are ugly and expensive.

Lei said...

I am so happy for you Kerstin. You look so dang cute. Congrats again! Oh, and my vote is for girl... We've all had girls first so far!

Post a Comment