Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day #1

Yesterday, We had an early mother's day celebration on my side of the family.  It was over at my parent's house.  I like mother's day because I have an especially wonderful mother.
 This picture cracks me up even though it isn't a great photo.  This is the face New Fish makes when she is ignoring a request for a kiss.  It is so prissy.  See how she even folds her arms to show that she has made up her mind and there is nothing you can do to change it?
 Four generations.  A hard shot to get with two wiggle worms.

Red Fish with her Aunt "Lee Lee." Also- my girls are going to get their first cousin on this side of the family courtesy of Lee Lee and J in October.
 Playing with M.E., Doo and Mimi
After dinner my brother's puppy was put in his kennel for a nap.  Red Fish decided to join him and tucked herself in to bed.  I'm not sure what happened but I would guess that she and the puppy got a little too excited and she ended up smacking her head on the headboard and splitting her head open.  She has a nasty little cut but she avoided stitches.  She spent the rest of the evening with an ice pack and doting family members to comfort her.  Poor baby.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I can't tell you enough how cute I think your kids and your family are!

Post a Comment