Thursday, May 19, 2011

An Afternoon Spent Stringing Beads

This afternoon, Red Fish (with post nap hair) spent a good hour and half stringing beads onto pipe cleaners to make necklaces and bracelets. I used to do that at my grandparent's house when I was little.  Pipe cleaners are a lot easier to string beads on than string. I thought it was so sweet that Red Fish made sure to make a set of everything for her little sister because New Fish was taking a long nap.  Red Fish spends a lot of time making sure that New Fish is included in things and that she gets the same things that Red Fish does.  I adore the concern Red Fish shows for her sister.  When New Fish woke up, Red Fish ran in immediately to present her with the gift and the look on New Fish's face was priceless.  You would have thought Red Fish had just draped her in candy coated diamonds.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

That's always fun to do. I think Josh was entertained for nearly an hour on our recent plane trip putting fruit loops on boon doggle string.

Post a Comment