Friday, February 18, 2011

What Do You Want To Be?

Tonight while playing "blanket baseball" - a game of catch with Red Fish's blanket- I asked Red Fish some questions.
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A Mommy and drive a train. A purple train.
Q: What should Adalyn do when she grows up?
A: Maybe drive a train like me!
Q: What do you think Mommy does for work?
A: I think she drives train and plays baseball.
Q:What does Daddy do?
A: He drive car and sometimes he takes me and baby.

Then she sang me Rock a bye baby.

Rock rock bye bye baby in treetop. Wind blows and you fall and baby wants daddy. Big wolf comes and huffs and puffs and Blows baby down. Help says my baby and [Red Fish] comes save her.

Hmmm... not quite the words I remember.

3 comments:

Somers said...

Awesome.

The Clem Family said...

Lol! Who wouldn't want to drive a purple train when they grow up?

Linnea said...

So cute!

Post a Comment