Sunday, February 13, 2011

Little Valentines

We decided to celebrate Love day today because Two Fish is home. I bought the girls teddy bears and roses last year after Valentines (on clearance for $1.50 total- love it.) They are particularly thrilled with the flowers and have been carrying them around all day.
We decided to do dinner for our family Valentines party this year. Last year we did breakfast. Red Fish kept singing Happy Birthday and decided that she and New Fish needed fancy outfits. Any excuse to dress up right? Also Red Fish said the blessing completely by herself tonight with no whispered hints. She kept stopping to remind everyone to keep their eyes closed. It was too cute.

I'm so grateful for my little valentines! And don't worry- I haven't forgotten about my main Valentine, Two Fish.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

LOVE Red's dinner outfit! Lol, so cute!

Linnea said...

I love the pigtails--New Fish looks just like my oldest did!

Post a Comment