Sunday, February 20, 2011

Left My Baby At Church

I put New Fish in the nursery during church today. It's a few weeks early but it's time. She WILL NOT go to Sunday school with me. She screams the second we step in the room and won't stop until I exit and she knows exactly what she is doing. I stayed with her in the nursery for the first hour but she didn't seem to really care that I was there so I left and went to relief society. She did great! Hopefully this transition will be trauma free! It makes me a little sad and nervous to leave her but hopefully my adjustment will go as well as hers seems to be going.

3 comments:

Somers said...

Yay!

The Clem Family said...

Yay!! Love it when they'll go to nursery with no fuss!

Nancy said...

Oh, happy days are here again! Thats what I sing when I drop Josh off at nursery. He was easy to transition too. That makes it so much better on the moms!!

Post a Comment