Saturday, February 26, 2011

Red


New Fish is interested in her colors so we are doing a series of color pieces to help her learn them. Just like I did with Red Fish a couple years ago. It's fun. Yesterday, they did collages with my sil "Lee lee" and today Red Fish did a mixed media creation.
Red Fish- felt, sequins, popsicle sticks, foam, pompoms, feathers and pipe cleaners.
NNew Fish- felt, sequins, popsicle sticks, foam, pompoms, feathers and pipe cleaners.
eRed Fish- markers, crayons, foam stickers, junk mail, paper, and paint.
The only problem with doing a red piece is that when my child got a paper cut and started bleeding, I thought it was marker!

1 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Beautiful!! I've always wanted to do a project like this with my girls and I think yours turned out great : )

Post a Comment