Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick Week

This week the girls caught a particularly nasty chest cold. We had to stay home all week. It was a bit rough because we were stuck in the house all week and couldn't do any of our normally scheduled activities and Red Fish had to miss school. I don't think I realized how attached we were to our schedule. There was extra cheering when Daddy got home every day.
We wore matching tights. Yes, they got their incredible fashion sense from me. We also played an incredible amount of dress up this week. The girls have been bedazzled every day.
We spent a lot of time on the couch. The couch also got covered in mysterious splatter marks. I'm still not sure which child did it but I'm pretty sure it involved a lot of milk. I will be cleaning my couches again and I'm seriously considering making covers that can be washed frequently.
New Fish spent a lot of time climbing on the counters and the kitchen table. She is becoming quite the mischief maker.
This is New Fish's new baby. Mimi gave it to her a couple of weeks ago and they have been seriously attached ever since. New Fish has to sleep with her baby, eat, etc. I have had to convince her several times that baby can't go in the bath tub.
New Fish has spent a lot of time teaching her baby to dance. It's pretty hilarious to watch. There is a lot of twirling involved.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I'm sorry about your rough week. Hopefully, next week will be better. Oh, and couch covers are the way to go with small kids; just throw them in the wash when they get dirty. Love the pics!!!

Somers said...

I think the whole sunbeam class got the same cold. We were sick all week too. No fun. Does your husband always wear those fancy necklaces? Is this a new fashion trend? : )

Post a Comment