Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Starting Again

Today I went to the bathroom (for seriously less than a minute) and the entire time I could hear tiny feet running across the wood floor as fast as they can go. I called out for New Fish but no answer. When I came out I found an incredible mess. While I was distracted, New Fish managed to open the fridge, get herself some yogurt, open the yogurt, climb on top of the kitch table and finger paint the whole table and herself. She also had a glue stick. She was happily sucking the yogurt off her fingers and looked mighty pleased with herself. Heaven help me! Was Red Fish this little when the monkey business started?

3 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

Haha, kind of serves you right for teaching them how to be creative with so many different mediums ;o)
I can relate. . .

Somers said...

Oh, its happening here too! I don't know if it is cabin fever or the looming 18 mo. milestone, but mischief has doubled this week.

Blogful said...

Ha ha! Have to laugh. Our terrible twos start at 18 months until 3 years at least. Good luck! Take pictures so you can laugh later.

Post a Comment