Friday, November 20, 2009

Dinosaur Museum


We haven't been in a while. Now the little dinosaurs get kisses blown to them and the T Rex is officially scary. I had to carry Red Fish past him so he couldn't get her. Red Fish directed me to the dinosaurs she needed her pictures taken with and she was sure to wheel New Fish into the picture. I have a new goal to try and get out of the house with the two of them a little more. We've pretty much been quarantined because I'm afraid of New Fish catching something from all of the sick people out there. I don't think we even saw anyone at the museum though so I guess I can't use that as an excuse. I need to get more practice or I will never be able to get out of the house with two little kids in a reasonable amount of time. Right now it takes FOREVER to bathe, dress, bundle, prepare a bag, and buckle them in. THen inevitably someone has a blowout just as it's time to leave. I must practice until this process is easier. I can't stay quarantined forever.

New Fish enjoyed her stroller ride.

4 comments:

Somers said...

Oh! I need to get my kids to the dino museum.
How do you feel about going on an outing with us? Or would two toddler, two babies, and only two adults be a little too crazy?

One Fish said...

I would LOVE to go on an outing with you guys! We are always up for friends.

The Clem Family said...

I was always paranoid about sickness with my newborn babies, too. You just never know. And, your prep time for you little outings will eventually get faster. Practice makes perfect!

Nancy said...

Practice does make perfect. Im so used to just grabbing my purse to leave now that Josh only needs a change of diaper brought that Im worried about all the other stuff we will have to remember soon. The dino museum looks fun though. We will have to check it out soon.

Post a Comment