Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to get to see both of our families. We went on a bike ride in the morning (My pictures didn't turn out though because my dumb camera is broken I think.) Then we went to my parent's house for lunch. All the grandparents were there and two of my cousins. Red Fish enjoyed being the only kid and did some serious showing off. Then we were off to Two Fish's Mom's house. Red Fish's cousin S is totally in love with her. For the last year it sounds like S has talked about Red Fish non-stop. S even blames things on Red Fish when she knows she has done something mischievous. All through Thanksgiving dinner S hugged and kissed and adored Red Fish. It was so cute. I think they are going to need some matching outfits.

1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves. Your little girl is cuter that ever. I just want to remind you that we're blessing Gracie on Sunday if you're interested.

Post a Comment