Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm back- sort of

It's been a crazy week. I'm trying to get the house somewhat unpacked before Red Fish's birthday party on Sunday. It's alot of work and between that and everything I usually do I haven't had much time for blogging. Some fun things that have been happening- Red Fish started walking for real today. She's been taking steps for a month but today she was walking all over the house. It's still pretty unsteady especially when she is tired but she looks so cute! She has also started playing pretend which I absolutely adore. The first time I noticed it she was looking at a book (her favorite past time right now) that had pictures of food in it. She kept pretending to take the food off the page and eat it. She also pretends to feed her baby doll. I'm loving this age. It's alot of work but it's alot of fun too. She has to sleep with at least one book now. She is very interested in knowing what things are called or what color it is. She could spend hours pointing at things and having me tell her what it is. All day long I hear "Dat, dat, dat" as she points at things. We are looking forward to her birthday on Sunday! We can hardly believe it is already almost here!

2 comments:

Blogful said...

speak really clearly as you show her things and say, "Look at my mouth" when you tell her what things are. She is learning to talk when she asks what things are. Smart girl!

Nancy said...

They grow so fast!! Josh has been so mobile rolling and crawling all over our house! It hards to keep up with a walking toddler I'm sure!

Post a Comment