Sunday, November 16, 2008

Called To Serve

My youngest brother M is currently serving a mission for the LDS church in Chile. For Christmas he asked me to get together some pictures of all of the missionaries that have come from our family. I might have gotten a little carried away. (What? Me? Never!) So I put together a booklet with all of their histories and made a picture of all of them together. It was pretty inspiring to read about all of them and I admire the fact that they all dedicated years of their lives to spreading the message of Christ's love and plan of happiness. The project turned out really neat. And most importantly it marks off the last item on my Christmas shopping list.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! That had to have been a big project. Very cool.

Blogful said...

Done?! You are amazing. What a great gift too. I'm trying to be finished by December 1st and it's going to be a close one. Of course, none of my gifts this year are this cool.

The Clem Family said...

Your are absolutely amazing! I'm sure the project wasn't only time consuming but it had to be pretty rewarding. Good for you!

The Studes said...

hey you finished it! thats awesome.! did it take as long as you thought it was going to?

Joanna said...

this is such a cool gift idea! He will love it, I'm sure!

April said...

Wow what a great "picture".
Your dad looks so much like your brother at that age. You know your dad and G went to the same mission. Swedan. When we got married, I had your dad help me with a translation for G as a secret gift for our wedding day. :)

Post a Comment