Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend With Family

We spent most of the weekend with Two Fish's side of the family.  Uncle M was in town with our niece "Uncle Riss".  The girls always call her uncle too for some reason.  Hilarious and cute.  We went to the aquarium, rode a ferris wheel, wandered a new sporting goods store, had two family dinners and spent hours running around with the cousins.  Two Fish and Red Fish took Uncle M skiing on Saturday.  It was a great weekend.

The pictures are bad because they are off my ancient cell phone.  My kids have probably told everyone under the sun (strangers at the grocery store- people in the hallway at church) that I dropped my cell phone in a toilet in Disneyland.  Now I'm using Two Fish's really old one and it takes horrible pictures but does function as a phone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment