Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Ready for church on Easter
Easter Sunday is one of my favorite holidays. I love the true meaning of the holiday and I love spending time with family.  The girls were excited to get their Easter dresses from MeMine.

 We hosted a huge Easter dinner tonight with family from both sides.  We surprisingly had enough tables and chairs to accommodate everyone.  It was good food and good company.  After dinner we had the traditional Easter egg hunt with all of the kids.  The kids spent the rest of the night running around together and enjoying the nice weather.







All of the crazy kids
I love this picture that Two Fish caught of his Mom.

1 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

The picture of Asia holding her starburst is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Post a Comment