Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yama The Llama


We have been having a blast staying with my grandparents.  The girls have been plundering through their house (exactly like I used to when I was little) having them read stories to them and having a great time.
"Grandma Red Fish" and her great grandma.
 We went to the temple before church this morning and went through the visitor's center.  The girls had a lot of energy to burn off so they enjoyed being outside.  The weather is beautiful and we aren't missing the snow at home.

 After church we went to my Aunt K and Uncle G's house to have dinner and spend some time with them.  My girls really bonded with them this summer and they were really excited to go see their house and their Lama.  Uncle G let the girls try riding Yama, the very stubborn llama.  The afternoon (minus the time we were actually at church and the girls had a difficult time being reverent) was perfect. We had such a great time.

One of the best things about dinner was seeing my cousin I.  He spent a couple of hours playing with my girls and they had so much fun with him.  When we were leaving Red Fish told him: "Thanks for playing with me I, let's have a play date soon!"  It was adorable.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

seriously... what prompts someone into 'llama ownership'? :) Looks fun!

Post a Comment