Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Book Of Mormon Read-a-thon

 This last weekend, our ward's youth read the entire Book of Mormon over two days.  It was a lot of long hours spent in a basement family room together.  There were a lot of snacks and a lot of sweet people who showed up to read. It was a pretty huge accomplishment for our youth. On Sunday we gathered to hear some testimonies and it was a pretty special experience.  I remember doing this as a Young Women.  Excuse the grainy cell phone pics.



2 comments:

Blogful said...

I totally remember doing this as a YW. In fact, I have mentioned it in our ward and had lots of folks interested, I just can't remember the details of how we pulled it off (when to start, how many readers, how to end, etc) Now that it's fresh on your mind, would you mind sending me a list or adding to this post more details or like, "If I had to do it again, I'd do more this, less that." I WOULD BE SO THANKFUL!!

Joanna said...

I forgot about that Activity! It was soo fun!

Post a Comment