Thursday, December 27, 2012

Something I Love

My husband used to be a total grinch about Christmas.  He wouldn't even decorate the two foot tree I got for us when we first got married because he thought it was dumb.  I on the other hand, love Christmas to a ridiculous degree.  At first he tried to tolerate wearing a Santa hat and tried getting a little bit into Christmas just because he knows it is a big deal to me.  Now after a decade of Christmas together, Two Fish allows me to go crazy over the top with Christmas pretty much all month long.  Not only does he tolerate the endless traditions and wearing a crazy hat on Christmas morning and seeing Christmas lights and making endless art projects but I'm pretty sure he loves it now too. He still doesn't love the hat maybe he loves the other stuff.  I think he loves it just for me and it makes me love him even more, every single year. 

Am I the only one who dreads putting all of the decorations away?  They are so fun to get out and such a pain to put away.

1 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

Hopefully Josh will learn to love it too! He is kinda a party pooper.

Post a Comment