Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Part 2

My new camera (number 3 in four months) managed to corrupt all of my files and then refused to take any more pictures after Christmas morning.  Luckily for me, my husband responded to his wife bawling on Christmas because all of her pictures are lost and spent hours recovering them last night. (Yay Two Fish!) Unfortunately, I no pictures of Christmas dinner or the cousin gift exchange at my mother in law's house.  If anyone has some- please send me some.  We spent an awesome evening with more family and we feel so blessed to be close to so many people that we love.

Letter From Santa
We had a bit of a problem this Christmas because Red Fish desperately wanted a "real unicorn" and she really believed she was going to get one from Santa.  So we left a letter from Santa explaining the situation and a rainbow unicorn pillow pet dream lite for her.   Santa spent spent nearly four hours assembling the doll house upstairs in the toy room.  Luckily for us Red Fish took the news from Santa pretty well and both girls were thrilled with their dollhouse.  I would have killed for a dollhouse this cool when I was little.  I want to play with it.

Coming down the stairs Christmas morning.
Opening their stockings which had new bathing suits inside

New dollhouse- it is double sided.

Christmas fairy?
 We went to breakfast at my Moms and came home for a quick nap before heading off to see the other side of our family.


0 comments:

Post a Comment