Saturday, March 24, 2012

Senior Recital

Red Fish, my Mom, my brother "Doo" and I went to see my cousin K's senior recital today.  (That is a lot of code names in one sentence.)  She played the flute and the piccolo and did a fabulous job.  She has totally finished up her schooling with the exception of some student teaching that I'm sure she will rock.  Red Fish was really good for the concert.  It was longer than I thought because a violinist played before K but Red Fish was quiet and relatively still for the hour and a half.  She kept asking me when her turn to walk on stage was and if she could take her picture with K.  It was sweet.  She even asked K to walk back into the concert hall and take the picture on the stage.  I think she was very proud of K.  I hope Red Fish always enjoys music this much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment