Monday, March 26, 2012

New Fish Dates

Recently, Red Fish has spent a couple of nights at my parents house spending time with them.  Two Fish and I have taken this opportunity to take New Fish out on a couple of dates.  The first time was a few weeks ago and it was so fun.  I realized I had never gone out with my husband and a two and a half year old for dinner before without a younger sibling tagging along.  By the time Red Fish was this age, New Fish was 8 months old.  New Fish was very well behaved during both dinners at a sushi restaurant and Ihop and she thoroughly enjoyed having her parents to herself.  She loves to be the center of attention.  She talks nonstop to us and gives us both a lot of hugs and kisses.  It was fun to concentrate on her for a couple of evenings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment