Monday, October 17, 2011

Spooky Dinner

Bat cupcakes & Witch finger dip
 For dinner last night, my Mom and I decided to make a spooky dinner.  We tried to make everything Halloween themed.  I thought it was really fun since I never seem to have time to make a whole Halloween themed dinner myself.  It was good motivation & Red Fish loved helping make everything.  She loves to cook.  Maybe we can make a tradition of a "spooky dinner."
Pumpkin rollups (not as orange as I wanted) & Deviled eye eggs

Rotten Apple Punch & Mummy Dogs (the eyes melted off)


3 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so fun. We've been doing this every year with my family too for as long as I can remember. I think Halloween is becoming my favorite non-Christmas holiday. :) There are so many good ideas out there for Halloween themed food. You guys made some awesome looking food and outfits too I must say!

AshleeBashlee said...

I am sad I missed it.

The Clem Family said...

Oh, how fun! That is another cute idea I may have to steal from you! :)

Post a Comment