Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Corny

 Another attempt at making color mixing more interesting.  We rolled corn on the cob to make prints with yellow and blue paint.  The girls thought it was pretty cool when it started turning green.  The corn leaves a fun texture.
When Red Fish got in the car after preschool today the first thing she said was: "I got two pieces of candy today at school so I can give one of them to [New Fishy]! "  She was so excited to share with her sister, I thought it was incredibly sweet.  I love watching them become better friends all of the time.  They still have their scuffles but for the most part they spend their time playing together and chatting.  It's really cute.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

They are so cute together!

The Studes said...

that I freaking fantastic idea! I so gunna use it this week with Bug.

Post a Comment