Thursday, October 6, 2011

Indoor Camping

 The afternoon was rainy and yucky and the girls got tired of playing with their regular toys.  I think they had totally forgotten we have little tents because I don't set them up very often.   They said they wanted to go camping and they were ecstatic when I said they could. I obliged them by setting up their little tents and they happily camped and barbequed the afternoon away.
I love the picnic blanket (their tablecloth off their little table.)  They even set up little beds inside of the tents with blankets and pillows.

2 comments:

Sarah Sterling said...

I love this. I always thought about camping in the backyard but never in the living room. I adore the little grill. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by and check it more about it: http://lifelivedinunknown.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blog-award.html

The Clem Family said...

I see that no camp trip would be complete without a wild animal roaming through the camp site! Lol!

Post a Comment