Saturday, September 3, 2011

San Francisco - Day 3

This morning we went out for crepes and then waited in line to ride the cable car.  We were the first ones on so I decided to hang off the side on the very front spot on the train.  It was fun.  I had a lot of tourists take pictures of me.  I'm totally famous now. (wink wink.)
I tried to take pictures while riding on the side.  Not such a great picture but a fun memory.

 We rode the cable car to China town and walked around for awhile.  Then we walked to Union Square and did some shopping.  All of our meals have been fabulous because we've been eating in all of these family owned restaurants and they are fabulous.  I love eating at places like that.  Today we had lunch at Sear's Fine Foods and dinner at Pompei's Grotto.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment