Saturday, September 24, 2011

Circus Circus

 Today, we took the girls to the circus for the first time.  They LOVED it.  Their favorite part was the elephants.  Two Fish and I liked it too although it was too long and they have too much expensive garbage to flash at your kids.  ($12.00 for cotton candy!)  Barnum and Bailey put on a good show.  New Fish was totally rocking out to the music the whole time and everytime something lit on fire both girls would scream.
 I have great memories of going to the circus with my grandmother when I was little.  I was picked from the audience to ride an elephant.  My Dad also once forgot me at the circus when I was three and I got to go back stage and meet all of the animals.  I love everything about the circus except for the freaky clowns.  We weren't sitting close to the stage this time so they weren't scary.
 Our friends M&A and Baby C came with us.  Poor Baby C slept through most of the circus.
 Red Fish has been dying to ride on the train.  We figured today would be the perfect time to take it downtown.  We took pictures just like tourists and the girls both loved it. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Linnea said...

Awesome!

The Clem Family said...

I so need to take my kids to the circus! Sounds like you guys had a whole lotta fun!! Cute pics!

Post a Comment