Thursday, June 4, 2009

25 Weeks


This is when most babies are considered viable so it's a pretty big milestone for us. I think my pregnancy seems to be moving a little faster now for some reason. It's kinda nice. I'm halfway through my hypnobabies class. Still getting sick a lot but at least that will go away after I give birth and isn't forever. I'm feeling much more peaceful about the whole pregnancy in general and that has helped a lot. I'm into big time nesting mode and working on the house trying to get things a little more organized and ready. I've still got some time so i haven't been going crazy or anything.

2 comments:

Chioma said...

That's so cool that you are doing hypnobirthing. One of my friends did it & even fell asleep during labor because she was so relaxed! Good luck with everything! :)

Bart and Becky said...

I am so excited for you. Let me know if you are having a baby shower. I would love to attend.

Post a Comment