Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Adventures

Lately Red Fish has not been sleeping very well. I think it's a phase. I hope it's a phase because she is wearing me out. She has also recently given up naps. Even when I do put her down she is up and hollering 15-20 minutes later. Today she actually went down for a nap for a couple hours and I was thrilled. I went down to the basement and scraped wallpaper. After awhile I started to get suspicious that she couldn't possibly still be asleep so I went upstairs to peek in her door. There she was- standing in the middle of her crib totally naked. She had removed her onsie dress (with snaps at the neck and crotch) and her diaper and chucked them across the room. Of course she wet all over her crib (and of course I had run out of mattress covers the day before for the first time and decided a sheet would be okay while I did the laundry.) She was as pleased as could be with her new trick and jumped up and down in her bed when she saw me. Lately she has been screaming when I put clothes on her but I wasn't expecting her to take matters into her own hands! I guess nudity is her next phase. It's okay though because there is really nothing cuter than little baby nudies.

4 comments:

The Studes said...

This has got to be the funniest thing i have ever heard. I ust pictured her all proud when you came through the door. ... silly baby

mom said...

Love it. I think all babies love to be naked. Josh gets so excited when he can just be in a onesie. But I'm glad he at least cant figure out how to take his clothes off yet. I hope for your sake the naps come back. That can be so taxing!!

Nancy said...

Love it. I'm glad Josh hasnt figured out how to take his clothes off yet. I hope the napping comes back for you. It really is tiring to deal with kids at night!!

Joanna said...

you're lucky. it could have been worse then being a little 'wet' :). I love bare baby bummies!

Post a Comment