Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Reminders of why I am a stay at home mom (well work from home part time mom)

If I didn't stay home with Red Fish I would miss alot of smiles.

I love how I can just be walking around minding my own business and someone very sweet and little will give me a gigantic hug right on my leg with a big kiss. It reminds me of why I love being a Mommy.
Red Fish is so close to walking- she is at such a fun age and she loves to explore. She goes from chair to chair or person to person making her way across the room poking her fingers into everything and examining every inch of the room.
Red Fish is a little monkey right now. She climbs everything and she wants to "help" with everything. I'm so lucky to have such an excellent helper to walk behind me and unpack all of my boxes and "fix" half the things I accomplish in a day. I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comments:

Mia said...

She looks like your dad, she's such a cute little girl

Post a Comment