Monday, September 29, 2008

Counter Space Glorious Counter Space

Well we bit the bullet and bought our new house today. It felt a little anti-climactic but maybe it just hasn't really hit me yet that we are actually moving. I think it will be a good move for us but it just doesn't really feel real right now. I know one thing I am really looking forward to- the counter space- or just a master bathroom big enough to turn around in. Yay! Bathroom drawers too- the first I've had since I moved out of my parent's house. Look at the difference. Here is my old bathroom. Sorry I couldn't get it all in the picture because
I couldn't stand in the bathroom and take the picture.Here are a couple shots of the new one. Yay space! Two Fish and I may actually be able to stand in the bathroom at the same time!

3 comments:

Blogful said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome.

The Studes said...

I'm sooo jealous of that bathroom. You actually have a good size window and not just those small air vent one.

Amanda said...

aaaaah. counter space. i tremble with envy. congrats on your new house honey bunny!

Post a Comment