Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

This morning the girls made their Daddy breakfast in bed.  Then they immediately went back upstairs and asked him to bring his breakfast down to the table to eat with them because they "love him too much and don't want him to be lonely."

They filled out some really cute little papers in church today about their Dad.

New Fish-
My Dad is 9 years old.
My Dad weighs 60 pounds.
My Daddy's job is baking pancakes.
My Daddy laughs when he sees bums.  (Apparently this is in reference to when he laughed at the bums in the movie Brave.)
My Dad likes to make lunch in his free time.
My Daddy is really good at office things.
My favorite meal my Dad makes is pizza.
My Dad always says thank you.
My favorite thing to do with Dad is play cat in the hat. (A game we have.)
I love my Dad because I like to.
My Dad loves me because he likes to.

Red Fish-
My Dad is 21 years old.
My Dad weighs 31 pounds.
My Daddy's job is looking at his computer and making money.
My Daddy laughs when - he doesn't know how to laugh.
My Dad likes to do anything he wants in his free time.
My Daddy is really good at working.
My favorite meal my Dad makes is mac and cheese
My Dad always says I love you.
My favorite thing to do with Dad is go swimming
I love my Dad because we go swimming.
My Dad loves me because I am so nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment