Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hair Stories

 I've let my kids use scissors pretty freely. We've had a lot of discussions about hair stylist going to school to learn how to cut hair properly and that we never cut our own hair.  Apparently the message did not get through to my girls.  They cut their hair off.  I'm not sure why I was so shocked.  I probably should have been expecting this day.  New Fish cut some of her hair to only a couple of inches (I considered crying) and Red Fish cut a big chunk out of hers.  It was unfortunate.  Luckily we had a stylist fix them up and they both look pretty cute.
New Fish was a little devastated when she figured out that we were going to have to cut her hair short.  We added a pink streak and now she is happy.
Red Fish refused to look at the camera- apparently her Mom takes too many pictures :)

1 comments:

Blogful said...

Been there! The haircuts are darling though. I also let my kids use scissors freely. Some mothers would be shocked, I guess.

Post a Comment