Friday, July 15, 2011

Surprise!

The great grandkids minus one
 Yesterday we had a surprise party for my Mimi with my cousins from Texas.  We haven't all been together, well ever really.  There was even a new great grandchild for Mimi to meet.  We have one more cousin joining us tonight and we are only missing three members of the extended family so it's a pretty monumental event.   We kidnapped Mimi and drove her blind folded to the party.  The roads at my parent's house are being worked on so we even had to transfer her to a golf cart and do a little off-roading to get there.  I think she was pretty confused!  Then when my Mom took her blindfold off everyone was standing there.  I didn't get nearly all of the pictures I wanted because my camera kept dying but I will fix that over the next few days as we have a weekend of family events planned!  Plus I plan to steal all of my photographer cousin's pics! (pretty please?)

Meeting for the first time.






1 comments:

The Clem Family said...

You guys sure know how to party! Love the pics!

Post a Comment