Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Projects

Pretty much everyone who knows me, knows of my love for fish net tights and fancy hair accessories. I'm also a cheapskate because I refuse to spend very much money on these things. I've always been completely intimidated by the idea of making my own hair accessories because I am generally not very good with crafts (too much burning my fingers with the hot glue gun.) This morning, sil A, and Lovely N came over for a craft party. For me, it was some serious craft therapy.
I made 19 hair accessories, have three more almost done, and fixed three I had already. It's official. I'm totally totally addicted. I want to make hair accessories all day long. My favorite tutorials I used today are:






Red Fish has been doing a lot of watercolor projects lately. More splatter paintings and some resists using crayon and rubber cement.

3 comments:

Gregg Sorensen Family said...

Those are so cute! Great job!

Megan said...

I love the head band you made! So cute! I wish I could of spent all day crafting with you.

Richinsrock said...

Maybe while the kids craft one day we could make hair things. I love them they look great.

Post a Comment