Monday, February 1, 2010

Yellow II, Sitting, & Cooking

More popsicle sticks, felt, yarn, pipe cleaners, sequins, foam, feathers, pom poms, and paper.
New Fish is sitting up for short periods of time when she balances herself on her hands. If she gets too excited she topples over.
Yesterday Red Fish helped me make a quick cake mix. I'm always hesitant to let her help me cook because I hate cooking and little helpers tend to extend the activity. Maybe I should try to include her more because she thought this was SO FUN. After we were done she went to her toy kitchen and pretended to bake another cake.

3 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Bubba is growing way too fast! She's not old enough to be doing that kind of stuff, yet! I know what you mean by letting the little ones help you bake. I have zero patience for it. But, Brian usually let's them help him bake cookies and stuff; he's more patient than I. So, good for you to let her try helping you!

Lisa said...

Aw, so cute! Sariah loves to cook, it's just about her favorite activity. I'm trying hard to relax and let her help. :)

Nancy said...

Its hard to cook with kids. I try to let Josh help me add ingredients to cookies. He's great at dumping in chocolate chips or adding the sugar. Then of course there is licking the bowl. I love the picture of your baby sitting up. She is looking so grown up and cute!

Post a Comment