Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Cute

The other day I made a bottle for New Fish and then set it on the counter while I answered the phone. I had to write down some things during the conversation so it took a few minutes. New Fish had been lying on the floor playing with some toys and Red Fish took the bottle to New Fish, laid New Fish on her arm and fed her the bottle. It was so sweet. I really wish I could have gotten a picture, but of course they stopped when I got out the camera.

Tonight Two Fish went to the store for a few things and the whole time he was gone, Red Fish kept referring to him as "My Daddy Mine!" It was so cute. She really loves her Daddy.

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

I love it when the older sibs help out the younger ones. It's so cute and can be very helpful!

Nancy said...

Thats cute. Josh has been trying to help me too lately. He tries to bring me diapers and wipes and helps me burp Abby. Its amazing how they are so caring when they are still so little themselves. I love the pictures you've posted lately. You guys have done some fun things. Its amazing what they can do with eyesight these days! Glad it was a success!

Post a Comment