Friday, February 26, 2010

Refueled


Yesterday for some reason my little girls just wanted to be snuggled and read to pretty much all day long. I gave up on trying to "get anything done" and spent the day enjoying the extra snuggling. The girls were playing together and being so adorable. New Fish kept playing peek a boo with me or Red Fish by pushing her face into my arm or stomach and then whipping around really fast and laughing. I love it. We had a great time just playing together.

I was spoiled a bit this week. I went to book club and girls night. I got to leave the house sans babies (not even the dog whom I take with me some places) and spend two evenings with fun friends talking about motherhood and life. It was really refreshing and totally refueled me. My wonderful husband put the girls to bed both nights by himself. I love my family but sometimes it's just nice to spend time with other moms and laugh about what we do all day. (Plus I got some of them to try some sushi! Now I just need to get them all diving.)

2 comments:

Somers said...

I felt spoiled this week too! Book Club was fun, and it was so good for my kids to get some Daddy time.

The Clem Family said...

I still can't believe that I ate sushi! Don't worry, I will one day be scuba certified. I just need some $$$$ first!

Post a Comment