Sunday, July 26, 2009

Too Funny



I was cleaning up Red Fish's room and hanging up her clothes while she was going through her drawers "helping" me put things away. I walked out to get another stack of stuff to put away and I came back to find this little diva. She had put on a beret, her winter scarf, a pajama shirt, two tutus, sunglasses, and a backpack full of toys. It was so funny. She was strutting around the house like you wouldn't believe. She kept bringing Two Fish different pairs of shoes to put on her and then making him hold her up to a mirror so she could see if they looked good.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's adorable!

Linnea said...

Personally, I would like to see the pictures of Two Fish in different shoes and I really think Red Fish should have shared a tutu with him as well. Couldn't there be a dress daddy day?

Richinsrock said...

That is so cute, I love it.

Post a Comment