Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pudding Paradise

What could be more fun on a summer day than making a big bowl of pudding and heading outside for a little art, toddler style? Red Fish started out very serious and careful.

Then she started to think squishing the pudding was awfully fun.
So she threw caution to the wind.

And really started to enjoy herself.
She had almost as much fun cleaning up the mess. She had a blast hosing herself and the table down. She even scrubbed down her highchair I had brought out to hose off. Apparently anything that involves squirting something off with the garden hose is fun. We need to buy a sprinkler.
I had fun just watching her race around the table and squeal. Good cheap fun for everyone!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is what toddlers were made for! How cute!

Blogful said...

What a good mother you are. I admit, I would not have the courage to let me children have this much fun.

Richinsrock said...

I don't know if I need to say it again or not, but you are putting all of us other moms to shame. I am going to have to try that one it looks fun.

Post a Comment