Monday, July 13, 2009

Annual Family Cabin Trip

We went to the cabin with Two Fish's side of the family again this year. It was so fun. The grandkids all have such fun together and this year Two Fish's brother M (another fun uncle Red Fish adores) even came with his daughter to join in the fun. All the kids ran around together building forts, riding four wheelers, painting their fingernails, and playing card games.
Red Fish and her cousin S (best buddies for life.)
Playing a game of Ninja Strike
The little girls hanging out together
The fort in the woods
Waiting in line for a four wheeler ride

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I love all the pictures. I cant believe your bro is back and so grown up! Time flies I guess. Ninja strike looks like some game! You should post the rules sometime so I can introduce it to my fam!

Post a Comment