Thursday, May 8, 2014

Serious Business

A couple of weeks ago we were in a small donut shop and there was a grease fire that took off when the cook dumped water on it. Now my kids feel the need to advise any eating establishment we frequent with the proper procedure for putting out a grease fire. They are worried the kitchen might burst into flame at any second.

Today was fire safety day at New Fish's preschool and she had a visit from a fire fighter. Tonight's dinner entertainment includes fire safety lessons from a four year old. Nothing like having the whole family stop drop and roll at the dinner table. After dinner she called up various members of our extended family with "important news" about fire safety.  She is a crack up. 

New Fish is still taking her junior ranger duties very seriously.  


Post a Comment