Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just Random

Red Fish wearing a dress my Mom made for my first birthday.

Red Fish has been up to so many cute things lately. I love it when she takes me by the hand and leads me someplace she wants to go or pats a chair until I sit in it just where she wants. She races around the house at top speed one arm always swinging hard. She is starting to talk more and she sings in the cutest little voice. The cutest thing she does now is hold her hands out to ask a question. Her hands pointed out means why? or where is it? or who is it? or what? It's so cute!


Red Fish has a new favorite book that she got for Christmas. "I See A Monster." She loves it even more than her monkey book. It is already sticky and creased from her constant love. She has everyone she spends time with read it to her. She loves to feel the pages and flip them open to discover where the monster is hiding. The mirror in the back is covered in kiss marks. This book is the only way we make it through church some weeks.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

I want to read this book with Red Fish--I haven't seen it. Great post!

Lisa said...

I love the dress! When S was about that age, I took pictures of her in dresses that I had when I was a baby/toddler.

Lisa said...

I love the dress! When S was about that age, I took pictures of her in dresses that I had when I was a baby/toddler.

Nancy said...

That dress is so fun! What a cute thing to remember.

Post a Comment