Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Old House

 So this is a random post but I want it in my blog book at some point and I never put these pictures anyplace.  I always forget to take pictures of the places we have lived.  This was our first house.  We had many good memories here and lived here for three years.  I took these pictures three and a half years ago when we were moving so they are a little sparse looking.  We still own this house (someday we will sell it) and rent it out.

Red Fish's Bathroom

Basement Bathroom
Red Fish's room

Basement bedroom


Family Room

Kitchen


Living Room


Master bedroom



Master bathroom
The only rooms not pictured are the laundry room and the third bedroom on the second floor.  I didn't take pictures of those apparently.  Probably because they were pretty empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment