Monday, September 5, 2011

When Mommy Is Away... The Kids Will Play With Daddy

While I was gone Two Fish took the girls on several adventures.  He took them to a local aviary and to the store to buy cookies.  Red Fish was so impressed with the trip to the store and the pink cookies that she even showed them to me on google chat. 

Notice that they are dressed in cute clothes and have their hair fixed.  I was impressed.  Two Fish is such a good Dad that he not only took them on fun outings but had them appropriately attired. 
 The girls loved "the bird zoo" and I think they barely missed me at all!  They had way too much fun with Daddy. 

 There was also an awesome trip to the park.
 Monday was spent at Grandma's house playing with cousins.  It sounds like they had a pretty great time overall.  It makes me feel good that they love their daddy so much and that he takes such great care of them!
This last picture was taken by cute cousin E.  I stole it off her facebook.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

His hair skills are impressive--even flowers!

Somers said...

Way to go Two Fish!

The Clem Family said...

I'm so impressed! Brian won't even touch my kids' hair. What an awesome guy!

Post a Comment