Lately I've felt a little overwhelmed by everything I want to improve on as a wife, mother, home maker, company president, artist etc. Today I'm trying to concentrate on the things I do well. So if you don't want to hear me brag to myself move on to another post.
• I read to Red Fish everyday. Sometimes for up to an hour.
• I play music for Red Fish everyday.
• I give hugs and kisses in copious amounts.
• I take Red Fish to a lot of different places and introduce her to alot of different people.
• I've designed some really awesome CD covers in the last year.
• I try to make alot of time for family. I'm really good about calling everyone and visiting and planning fun things to do.
• Yesterday, I taught a whole lesson on ocean conservation at a local aquarium (that was supposed to be an hour long speech to adults) to about 20 four year old kids yesterday with no notice that the audience was changing. It's shark week people!
• I try to be a good friend.
• I keep a good journal.
• I dream big.
I'm feeling better already.
Winter to Spring Doing Our Thing
4 days ago